Frequently Asked Questions about Local Business Listings
What Are Business Local Listings?
- Free Yellow Page Listings by Google, Yahoo and Microsoft
Why Use the Local Business Listings?
- Listings can show up in search results
- Helps advertise business for free
- Helps promote any discounts, offers, promotions
- Displays on Mobile maps (e.g. iPhone)
Why is local search important?
- Consumers have turned to the Internet and their mobile devices to find local businesses in their area for products and services.
- Consumers are also posting their reviews of local businesses to these local business listings.
How easy is this process?
- You sign-up with paid setup fee
- You provide your information when we contact you
- We submit information to our network of local search sites.
- Customers searching for businesses like yours see your listing and find you.
How Do You Show Up In Search Results?
- Proper keyword title, description and information about the business
- Keyword research needed to be performed about your business, products and services
Where will my local listing appear?
- Local listings appear within the top 10 of any search engine result.
Where do you submit my local business listing?
- ...other locations are situation dependent
How soon will my listing appear in local directories?
- The entire process can take up to four weeks for a complete updated listing, however, once the listing has been claimed the information is available immediately to be used as a marketing tool to reach local consumers..
What is needed?
- Annual Fee set up and/or update your listing
- Other pricing options can be found on our pricing page.
- Information about your business
- An existing search engine account or we can create one for you
What is within the listings?
- Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone, Email, Website
- Products, Services, or Menu information
- Discounts, Promotions, Offers
- Customer Reviews
- Location Map